Chef de Cuisine
Modern American Cuisine with French and Mediteranean influences.
Hours of operations
Serving Lunch Mon – Fri 11:30pm – 2:15pm
Dinner nightly 5:00pm – Close
Brunch Sunday 10am – 2pm
** No cocktail hour during the month of December
We will meet your needs to the best of our ability; our first concern is offering excellent service to you and your guests. Please let us know if you wish to follow a specific seating arrangement.
*Fresh flowers and linens are provided on each table.
*Buyouts are available for a maximum of 300 guests seated and 350 standing.
*Due to staffing and product shortages which could occur, we can only prepare for an increase up to five percent (5%) over your final count once a final confirmation is made 48 hours in advance.
Wines and Beverage Service
* We offer an extensive wine selection, which changes frequently. Should you request a copy of the current listings please note that some of the selections may be of limited availability. Bottled wines start at around $30 per bottle.
* Groups may not bring their own wine.
* Cocktails start at $9.50 and are billed upon consumption, we do not offer cocktail packages. Non-alcoholic beverages start at $4.00 per person. Coffee is not included in our menu pricing.
* The prices on group menus do not include any beverages, tax, or gratuity.
* Menus may change according to availability of ingredients.
* The following menus are basic year-round menus.
2550 Fifth Ave Twefth Floor
San Diego CA 92103
From the Interstate 5
Exit Sassafras. DO NOT TURN ON SASSAFRAS. Continue straight on Ketner Blvd. Turn LEFT on Laurel Street. Turn LEFT on 5th ave.
Exit 6th ave. Make a RIGHT onto 6th ave. Make a LEFT onto Laurel Street. Turn RIGHT on 5th ave.
From 163 Freeway
Exit University Ave. Turn RIGHT onto Universtity Ave. Make a LEFT onto 4th ave. Continue straight on 4th Ave. Turn LEFT into the Valet Parking Garage at 4th and Laurel.
*There are no room charges unless minimums are not met. Set up fees may apply in some cases.
*Groups of twelve or more may require a contract and deposit with a set menu.
The amount of the deposit is determined by the group size. All deposits are non-refundable.
*The balance may be paid by any major credit card (MasterCard, American Express, Visa, Discover and Diners) or a company check at the end of the evening. Unfortunately we are unable to offer billing arrangements.
*A food and beverage minimum is required when reserving specific private areas and full buyouts.
*A taxable 20% gratuity (service charge) will be added to all parties.
*San Diego County sales tax is 8.00%
* Valet parking is offered on 4th Avenue at $10.00 per car (AM) and $12.00 per car (PM) which will bring you directly into the restaurant via elevator. Parking is not validated.
Parking can be added to your groups check upon request.
($12.00 per car (AM) and $14.00 per car (PM), tip is included in the price)